T & C and Privacy

Terms and Conditions

All online Events (Courses, Classes, Workshops, Retreat) are paid for in full. All offline Events (Courses, Classes, Workshops, Retreat) can be paid for in full, or a place can be secured by a deposit specified for each individual event. We do not hold any of your financial information on our sites.

Booking cancellation, deposit & refund policy
Bookings for online events can be cancelled up until the day before the event is scheduled to begin. There will be a 10% administration fee for all cancellations. The remaining 90% may be subject to bank handling or transfer charges which are payable by you.

Bookings for offline events can be secured by a deposit (specified for each event) until 60 days before the event is scheduled to begin, when the remainder is due or your deposit becomes forfeit. Bookings made less than 60 days before the event is scheduled to begin must be paid in full. Payments (in full, and deposits) are only refundable (minus 10% administration charge and any bank handling/transfer charges) until 60 days before the event is scheduled to begin. From 60 days before an event is scheduled to begin all payments (in full, and deposits) are fully transferable to another person or to another course being run by the same principles. The principles are those teaching and administering the event.

Cancellations can be made by emailing: info@radicalecology.net. Refund eligibility will be based on the date the cancellation request is received by info@radicalecology.net. Payment for any event indicates agreement with these terms and conditions.

Event cancellation policy
In the event of the cancellation of an event we will refund the full amount paid for the event. We reserve the right to change event teacher/presenters at short notice due to illness, death, natural disaster or war. If this happens we will ensure that the replacements are suitably experienced to deliver the event. We will inform you of cancellations/changes by the email provided at the time of booking.

Policy Changes
We reserve the right to modify this cancellation and refund policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.

By purchasing through any of our websites you agree to the terms and conditions set out in our policies. If you would like to clarify any part of this policy, please do so before purchasing anything from our website. If you want to register a complaint, or want more information contact us at: info@radicalecology.net

Privacy Policy

We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the laws that oblige us to protect your personal information. The only information we hold is your name and email address: stored securely in digital format. We do not share this information with other oragnisations nor individuals, and use it only to inform you of immersions, classes workshops, retreats, courses and other related events presented by Godfrey, Olivia and our colleagues. Should you ever wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list then please click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link, which will let us know that we must delete your information.